Capri, czyli jak hartowała się bolszewicka stal

Giardini di Augusto


Pisałem już o tym jak wykuwała się ruska stal, ale przypadkowo natknąłem się na bolszewicką kontynuację tego zjawiska. Chodzi mi tu o słynne Giardini di Augusto na Capri (przed I WŚ, ulubionej wyspie bogatych pederastów), które początkowo nazywały sie Ogrody Kruppa:

The gardens was established by the German industrialist Friedrich Alfred Krupp in the early twentieth century to build his mansion in Capri. Initially the gardens took on the name of „Krupp Gardens”, a title held until 1918, when the gardens were renamed „Gardens of Augustus”, the title they are known as today. The gardens, designed in terraces overlooking the sea, can be considered a testament to the rich flora of the island of Capri, with various ornamental plants and flowers such as geraniums, dahlias and brooms.

In the gardens there is a monument to Vladimir Lenin, one of the few of its kind in Italy, created in 1968, after the approval of a municipal resolution, by the Italian sculptor Giacomo Manzu to which the Soviet Embassy in Italy commissioned the work. The monument, consisting of several 5 meter high blocks of marble, is located in the gardens in front of the house of the Russian writer Maxim Gorky, who hosted Lenin there in 1908.”

DALEJ

 

 

You may also like...

1 Response

  1. boson napisał(a):

    „Gustav Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach was born Gustav von Bohlen und Halbach in The Hague in 1870… He married Bertha Krupp in October 1906. Bertha had inherited her family’s company in 1902 at age 16 after the death of her father, Friedrich Krupp. German Emperor Kaiser William II personally led a search for a suitable spouse for Bertha, as it was considered unthinkable for the Krupp empire to be headed by a woman. Gustav was picked from his previous post at the Vatican. The Kaiser announced at the wedding that Gustav would be allowed to add the Krupp name to his own. Gustav became company chairman in 1909.

    After 1910, the Krupp company became a member and major funder of the Pan-German League (Alldeutscher Verband) which mobilised popular support in favour of two army bills, in 1912 and 1913, to raise Germany’s standing army to 738,000 men.”

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-German_League

Dodaj komentarz:

Przejdź do paska narzędzi